What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
• Within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
850 W. 2nd Street
Eugene OR 97402